salam...
okay...i'm gonna post this as my first fully post in english...haha...no malay words...ok...=P
i've seen people's blog..and they seems like to write in english language...don't know why...to show-off your skill?.. ;D haha...just kidding...
because of that,I want to use blog to improve my english....to improve my sentence structure and my grammar (i hate grammar!)...to improve my vocabulary (i need to read more english novels after this!)..I dislike english during high school days...but amazingly,I get B3 for my spm...hehe...=)
ok...that's all...haha....
sekian...
tata...
peace(v)!..
salam...=))
p/s=skematic lectronic my sentence...haha
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Super Junior
About Me
Sangat suka!
Super Junior
Mereka Juga Ada Cerita
Borak-borek
Followers
Labels
- aku (1)
- happy+rindu (1)
- hati ku (1)
- hoh (1)
- jodoh... (1)
- kata-kata (1)
- korean (1)
- lirik lagu (1)
- merapu (1)
- POST KE 5 (1)
- secret recipe (2)
- SR (1)
Powered by Blogger.


0 comments:
Post a Comment